QuickBooks® Consultation and Training
Have you thought about converting your manual accounting system to QuickBooks® or other business accounting software, but were afraid you wouldn't have the computer savvy or support necessary to do it right? Are you setup on QuickBooks® but feel you are not using the software to its full potential? We can help. We have team members specially trained in the installation, setup and operation of QuickBooks® accounting software.
QuickBooks® installation and/or setup.
We can help you get it set up initially so that you obtain the maximum benefit of the program for your particular business.
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here's 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy.
You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred dollars. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can't go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
QuickBooks® Online Direct Deposit
How long does it take to set up your first payroll with direct deposit for employees?
Set up takes about two weeks. In the meantime, use our service to pay employees by check.
To set up direct deposit:
1. Choose direct deposit - From the Employees Menu, click Payroll Setup, and then click Electronic Services. An interview will step you through the details.
2. Send us your authorization form - At the end of the interview, you will be asked to print, sign and fax to us permission to withdraw money from your bank account to pay your employees.
3. Confirm your test deposit - After we receive your authorization form, we will make a small test deposit and withdrawal (less than $1) to your bank account. When you see these transactions in your bank account (allow 4-5 banking days), go to your To Do List and click the link to Confirm Your Test Deposit. After you correctly enter the amount, we will enroll you in the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), a direct deposit requirement that takes 1-2 banking days. We will email you when EFTPS enrollment is complete.
4. Enter you direct deposit PIN - We will mail a direct deposit PIN to your physical company address. When you receive it, open the Employees Menu, click To Do, click the link on the To Do page to enter your direct deposit PIN, and then enter the number.
5. Have money in your bank account 5 days before pay day - If you know exactly how much your first direct deposit payroll is going to be, create and approve paychecks 5 banking days before your pay date. Don't know the exact amount? Estimate the total/gross amount of pay for all of your employees (so you have enough in your bank account 5 days before your pay date) then create and approve paychecks 2 banking days before your pay date. If your estimate is too high, we credit your account on the pay date. Whether you enter the exact amount or estimtate, we withdraw money from your bank account 5 banking days before the pay date for your first direct deposit payroll. All future direct deposit payrolls require money be available only 2 banking days in advance.